These are our simple terms and conditions (the fine print) of our Entertainment Agreement:
Conditions of Agreement
This agreement is for the services of music, and/or lighting, and entertainment provided by DJ Specialist. It is hereby mutually agreed between the client and DJ Specialist to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
1. Unless otherwise stated before the event, DJ Specialist shall have complete control, supervision, and direction over the services at the agreed event. DJ Specialist reserves the right to control manner, means, details of the performance, and all but not limited to lighting, P.A. equipment, and voiceovers on the microphone.
2. If DJ Specialist is prevented from furnishing music, equipment, and or entertainment, or any element there of, because of an act of God, strikes, illness, or any element beyond our control, DJ Specialist shall not be in breach of this agreement.
3. DJ Specialist may substitute talent pending client's approval.
4. Additional charges may apply for the set up of equipment on the second floor without elevator access or travel outside of Harris County, Texas.
5. Client (self/company/establishment) will be held responsible for the theft/damage of equipment or injury to DJ Specialist employees caused by guests, crowd members, faulty wiring, etc...
6. Client (self/company/establishment) will be held responsible for providing "adequate security" for said event.
7. DJ Specialist will not be held responsible for damage to facility from our equipment due to situations beyond our control.
8. Dates can only be held (7) days from Entertainment Agreement date without this signed agreement and the reservation fee.
9. Event date is NOT guaranteed until DJ Specialist receives this signed agreement and the reservation fee.
10. Reservation fee and balance must be paid by cash or check made payable to DJ Specialist, or credit cards (MC/Visa/Discover) (American Express via PayPal Payment services.)
11. Returned checks are subject to a $25.00 service charge.
12. In the event of Entertainment Agreement cancellation, reservation fees are non-refundable.
13. By signing this agreement, you give DJ Specialist permission to take digital photographs, at your event, and use them for advertising purposes, without any compensation to you.
14. Should Purchaser cancel this event within sixty (60) days or more of the performance date, all advanced prepayment and Reservtion Fee will be retained by DJ Specialist as liquidated damages in full. Should purchaser cancel this event within sixty (60) days or less of performance date shall require payment of performance fee in full. Purchaser shall have thirty (30) days from the date of cancellation to make any and all payments.
15. Gratuity is not included in the total price of the Entertainment Reservation Agreement, but is graciously accepted.
That's it. No other fine print, terms or conditions are expressed or implied.