* The volume will be set to appropriate levels at all times. During cocktails
and lunch/dinner, we play music softly enough so that guests can carry on
conversations without having to shout. When it's time to dance, the music is
made louder, but not painfully so. Usually we are right on the money with our
volume settings, but if you should ever find it to be either too loud or too soft,
tell us and we'll adjust the volume level to your preference.
* We will arrive on time. Whenever possible, our equipment will be set up,
tested, and sound checked before your guests arrive.
* All staff (DJs, MCs, Dancers, etc.) will be dressed appropriately. We dress to
please. Your event may require formal tuxedos, or, you may prefer us to be
dressed semi-formal, or casual. If you are having a themed party, a costume
may be the proper attire. Whatever the event, we will dress appropriately.
There is never an added fee for formal attire.
* We will act professionally. We won't drink alcohol or smoke before or during
your event. We will treat you and your guests with professional courtesy.
* When children are present, we will work hard to keep objectionable lyrics out
of our show and keep it "family-friendly."
* We will coordinate with you and your other event professionals (i.e., banquet
manager, photographer, videographer) to ensure that your event flows
smoothly and all of your special memories are recorded on film.
* We will use only professional and well-maintained equipment. Your party will
NEVER have to end early due to equipment failure. Our high quality sound
systems include professional brands, such as Denon, Rane, QSC, JBL, Electro-Voice and
Sennheiser. Our main speakers are elevated
on stands to project the sound above the crowd, not into them. Proper speaker
placement allows coverage of a large area without having to crank the volume
to excessive levels. Our equipment is rack-mounted and appears neat, clean andattractive. Through our sound processors, you can be
assured that our sound system will be adjusted to the acoustics of your room.
* Your event will receive our full attention. You deserve nothing less.
* You are entitled to receive a personal entertainment consultation (except for
the Basic No-Frills Privte Party DJ Package (a non-wedding reception, mitzvah, corporate, or school event) which does not include a consultation)
carefully covering all the details of your party. Whenever possible the
consultation will be held at least one month prior to the event (not one or two
days before), and will usually be conducted by the DJ or MC responsible for
This allows us to organize and personalize your party in advance, and
prevents the headaches of having to make last-minute decisions at the
reception. To ensure that no details are lost, we will help you fill out one of our
* We are always available to discuss details of your event by telephone, fax, or
email. We will give you our cell phone number so that you can quickly reach
us in an emergency. The week of the event we will check back with you to
make those last-minute confirmations.
* All conditions on your contract will be fulfilled.